"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 || 11:38 PM

Haha ok this officially marks the start of this new new blog!:D Wow i can't believe it! This is like the absolute first time that I've actually done something like this on my own. Haha more tech savvy me, yay! Haha it actually came on impulse to change blog cos i realised like my old blog is just soo, erm..Haha just sick of it i guess. It's too dark-ish! Haha this impulse came on monday when yep, i didn't go to school! Haha, it's a pretty weird story. Well I actually woke up on time, changed into my uniform and left home. But then when i got to the bus stop, I have no idea why i started to stone cos i was so brain dead. Haha then i finally looked at the time and realised that it was 6.45am and there was no way in hell i could get to school ontime without cabbing down. Good gracious right? Stoning does that to you. Haha so yea, went to 'fight' with the morning crowd to flag down a cab, albeit a blue cab cos i wanted to use my nets. Haha then this beeytch totally bashed into me and stole my cab!!Even though it was stopping for me and I was there first!!!!Haiyo! Then brain-dead me just watched like a zombie as she flashed a triumphant smile and left. :( Haha but well i'm over that. Haha in short, i got so pissed and i was so brain-dead, i just went back home, told my mum that i decided not to go (she was like shocked when i walked thru the door again) and collapsed in bed and slept till like 12. Haha damn, i was soo exhausted, a combination of promos,post promo open house rush, openhouse and chionging WR the night before i guess. Haha yikes. So yada yada yada, and yep haha, and so i found the inspiration to do up a new blog after dozing most of the day!:) It's soo nice and cute. Haha.


Oh yes, moving on! Haha got back some of my promos results alr! Sad that I didn't do well (kinda expected) and yet...I'm elated!! Haha!!! Oh oh..Cos i passed everything!! YES!:) Haha at least so far. I still dunno math and geog scores and i am uber worried about geog which i completely neglected for promos. But well, still pretty pleased as punch that yes, i made it!!!:)
Haha I'm glad that a lot of others also did so much better this time round! Haha and those who got A, I can't believe you guys! :P Haha, well it looks like no one from S61 will be retained and we'll all move up together!:)

Today was a sian-ish day! Full of doing corrections and collecting papers etc. Haha did horri-gi-bly for my gp compo and surprisingly, compre totally saved my ass, considering i was thinking it'd be the other way round. Haha quite happy!:) There will be moderation i hear! Haha which is good! Oh and chinese was a surprise too! i really didn't expect to pass cos i left like 13 marks blank haha but i did in the end! Haha. Oh oh and we watched the beijing opera perf in the pt today during ct session. Haha only the dude acting the eagle was truely awesome, haha cos he could somersault in the air and land silently, jump thru hoops, twirl spears and do martial arts! So imba! Haha he was wearing a ton of makeup so minsu and i were speculating about whether his features would be as sharp as they seem underneath. Haha too bad we didn't get to see his real face tho. :) OOH and as a highlight to the day, i went to accessorize and finally bought that nice nice bag that i like!:) Haha as a treat to myself for doing well for promos!:) I'm really really happy and satisfied!:) yay!Ok it's pretty late now! Haha oh wait, lemme just add this lovely photo of the model that i think is totally the chio-est of them all! Haha her name is jessica stam and she's like ranked 4th in the world!!:) So prettayyee!:) Enjoy! :D