"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Monday, October 13, 2008 || 4:54 PM
Yay yesterday and today we did pw!:) Haha it's quite imba looking i must say, compared to our previous attempts, but as the rest say, you can't be that complacent!:) Haha we had a lovely time yesterday, talking crap and yep, finishing the wr. Marcus, if you read this, put aloe vera!!:D Haha well besides that, discovered interesting new perspectives on something i've been thinking about lately. Haha it's like, ugh. Haha it made me think about those few years ago. THAT embarassing but beautiful day. Haha very strange indeed.:) I'm overwhelmed. I wanna drop everything and run to somewhere far away, to look at all things beautiful from a distance. By touching the beautiful, I make it wilt. It's just harder and harder to breathe. Talk about confusion, haha.Well nothing much to ramble about, haha i'm going for a run right now!:) Must exercise! CHEERS!:D