"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Thursday, January 8, 2009 || 9:48 PM
AHH i wanna scream and kick the wall so bad. ARGH! Dratted math, dratted stupid thoughts, dratted brain, dratted ARGH!:( I'm slowly dying inside. This is killllinnnggg meeee. Stay away, stay far far away. Please. But not that far, closer yes, no no, further, yes thats right, no no no you've got it all wrong! I'm losing it. Haha ok i just realise that that sentence sounds very very peculiar. Haha. I can't stand this pacing back and forth, the forward and backward, the way i find myself on facebook for no particular reason, staring at things I'd rather not see and reading and thinking of things I'd rather not think about. Haha the more you wanna shake smth off, the more it clings to you. Haha i need cold turkey, haha i know thats coming soon when SCHOOL finally starts. Haha i'll be glad that as long as i'm busy and very busy and never alone with my thoughts (or too tired to think) then i'll be rid of this nonsense. :D It really is rubbish i know. Haha ok there i go, trying to psycho myself again. I wish that that that... Gah, i just don't know what i want anymore, except to do well in exams and ace the A's, thats pretty clear. Haha. can't wait, this should be a pretty fast and blurry year. :D PHEW, back to studying. :)
Oh and I just decided to write out my new year resolutions:
1) To study hard, and no matter what, it is to be the very first priority. I shall study at least a bit everyday, do my tutorials, pay attention in class and lectures. Haha easier said than done. Gah. Haha i promise to do this though.
2) Exercise!! Haha then i'll feel better about myself, and besides, it makes me happy. :D
3) Be a nicer person. Welllll. Haha yeah, control my temper, love a lot more and be more accepting and like less mean-ish.
4) Shop less, especially when i know that studying is the top thing. Haha besides, i need to save $$.
5) Be very sure the next time round. So sure, i can see everything ahead crystal clear. So in that way, no jumping into any stuff. :D
6) Have FUN. :) Though it will be hard to accomplish, with the first few resolutions cancelling out my fav activities. LOL. :)
Hmm, basically that's it i guess. Haha i promise you, Hannah, that i shall keep these 6 cardinal rules, else i shall torture myself with feelings of guilt and sadistically long runs (and horridly sad exam results). Haha let's see how this turns out. :)