"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 || 1:27 PM
Ahhhh...Finally, back home. :D Haha the past few days in malaysia were hectic, full of EATING, a little shopping and LOTS OF WALKING. Haha i am exhausted, and there is school tmr. Please kill me now.
Haha here's everthing i wanna say in point-form:
1) I've counted at least 20 mosquito bites. It's horrid, if you see me, ask me and i'll show you. They're hideous and very strangely don't itch. Haha stupid blooodsuckers.
2) Speaking of bitemarks, i have a human bite mark on arm from my cousin, who was pretending she was a dog and apparently i taste good to her.
3) My nose got 'clipped' with that kind of hairclip that looks like a set of sharp teeth.
4) Haha i'm exhausted cos i was dragged to play catching and 'A-E-I-O-U' with a pack of over enthu little kids for hours at a time.
5) I had a siamese twin the entire time i was there! Haha it was fun at first, cos you can like ask her to help you get chocolate and drinks (something that kids are very good at doing) Haha then it got a little scary after awhile cos whereever i go, and i mean whereever i go, whatever i do, she'll be there! SPOOKY. Haha cos like when i went to the toilet i had to forcibly shut her out, and like when i open the toilet door, she's there, watching me. OOH damn scary. Haha. But she's very cute la. Haha i'm feeling lazy, so i'll upload her photo another time.
6) I need to exercise now that i've eaten soooo much while we were there. There were like 6 meals a day practically. Haha breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner and supper. WHOOOO. Haha i so need to exercise. And i totally agree that malaysia's food is infinitely tastier than s'pore's. Haha.
7) I feel this need to watch the curious case of benjimin button, really really. But i feel i may be disappointed when i actually watch it. :D
8) This may seem random, but i really like the joker that heath ledger played. I didn't realise how much, till i saw the movie again while in malaysia.
9) Haha i can't really understand the movie - Pan's Labyrinth. I don't know why. Haha as in was it really the kid's imagination? Or does the underworld actually exist in the story?
10) My sad life when it comes to CNY - i don't get the moolah that everyone else gets.
11) Haha my uncle got drunk and forcibly made my elder bro shake hands and introduce himself to everyone in the house. Haha thank gosh it's not me this year! :D HAHA. My uncle is hilarious when he's drunk.
12) The tale of ben and the panties, hilarious!! :D
12) I need to call the buffet thingy before kai xin and weirdo kill me. Haha. Just to remind myself.
13) I feel myself letting go. :) I'm in shock! Haha. This is good. Please oh please, i need to be freeeeeeeee!!! :D
Haha ok, i do believe that's all i wanna say today. Haha i want to run, run, RUN. :D Off for tea! Cheers! :)