"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Friday, January 2, 2009 || 10:00 PM

Haha I'm BACK! The past few days were fun fun fun. I miss everyone! Argh. Haha i have nothing to say now. Very at a loss of words actually. Haha just been really fun, back with the friends again. :D Cheers! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!:)

Haha this is the song i'm in love with at the moment! Totally sweeeetttt. Fergie rocks!



Fergie- All that i've got

So,I dont mean to scare you now and push you away
Cuz I’m not tryin’ to rush anything but
when i look into your eyes
I´m not scared as you say as your little you
I’m in the picture too
Like a happy family tree
We’re together costantly
This could be eventually
We’ll see,we’ll see
But all that I got to know Is with me
Will you grow Sun and rain and heavy snow
Oh tell me so now

Would you love me if I didnt work out or I didnt
change my natural hair I could be the one you
want to grow older with,baby I’ll give you all
that I got

It's as simple as one and two I’m in love with you
And three and four You’re all I adore
To the seven and eight See
I’ve been making mistakes
Cuz when you’re on my
mind I just cant think straight
Back to the five and six I’m all in you mix and
Im all into you
Without the lipstick Without the L’Oreal You
remain the same angel that I fell for you For
real,for real

Would you love me if I didnt work out or I didnt
change my natural hair
I could be the one you
want to grow older with,baby I’ll give you all
that I got