"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Saturday, January 10, 2009 || 11:11 PM

There are so many things I wish that were true at the moment. True that my pay was absolutely wonderfully great and high, true that i have studied all the topics of math day and night, true that i have completed my geog essay and done my econs tutorial and lastly, true that which people guessed or i myself have wondered about. Gah wishful thinking. LOL.

Haha went all the way to aljunied to collect my pay with marcus. WTF, they charged us for an mp3 player that we supposedly LOST. I mean how can that be pls?? We didn't lose any stupid player?? Wah, was damn pissed. And the pay was peanuts. Gah, so saddddd. :( Oh and i think i caught the bug from marcus (who was coughing everywhere pls) Haha! My nose is running like a tap. Damn.
Haha after that, went shopping for awhile, then i went to meet the netballers for our long awaited dinner! :D Haha it was really funnnn! Long time no see! Haha we went to waraku to eat and talk. :) oh then later ziqin and sinyee weren't feeling well so they went home first, then the rest of us went to shop around and went to swensen's for earthquake! :D Haha very fun day, fri. :)
Haha today was a super slackkk day, my nose is killing me right now. I planned to 'hardcore' study but my nose and my mind stopped me. I didn't study at all la pls. I'm sooooooo dead. Crappppp. :( Haha i shall hardcore tmr then! :) Be super studious and study like math math and more math. :D Haha yes, thats the spirit! YES! I shall sleep now and wake up bright and early to study. :D Cheers!