"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Saturday, January 3, 2009 || 9:25 PM
Today as yesterday, and the day before and the day before that, was great. :) Haha i just don't feel compelled to blog about what i did. Strange. Onlyyyyyy.... Derrick got drunk and called himself a 'strawberry' in front of vanessa!! :D Haha hey derrick, you asked for it, i know you wanted me to blog about this. You said so today! XD
It's tough, it really is. I can't begin to describe how many times i've grabbed at those straws and 'over-react' haha just to realise it was for nothing. Haha that which is VERY VERY irritating. I agree whole-heartedly with you vic. Haha i've tried so many times to dissuade myself, haha like picturing weird senarios and like the hidden traits he possesses that are horridly psychotic and weird but like it DOESN'T WORK. I hereby vow to keep my new year resolution. Butttt the right thing always just happens to come along when you least want it though. Seriously. Hah.
Haha there, i've cleared some thoughts. :) Cheers! :)