"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Sunday, February 8, 2009 || 12:59 PM
I woke up early today worried. Haha i have no idea. Maybe it was just the whole geog proposal thingy or just something else? I'm just plain worried. Haha but then again, it made me productive and i accomplished quite a bit in the morning! :D Finished the final Info Day stuff and emailed it off, finished my geog proposal and emailed that off too, msged the teachers, packed the clothes in my room and just karaoke-ing in the living room in between even with my voice sounding like a frog croaking. Haha. I love alone time. :) Haha i'm on a quest to save my skin which is sun burnt! Haha, i put 3 different types of moisturiser, loads of aloe vera and some skin hydrating stuff. Haha!! If it peels, i'll cry, i made so much effort to save it laaa. Haha I'm even drinking loads of water and eating vege too! Haha made a salad for lunch today. I'll heat up my mum's apple crumble for tea! YAY! Haha deeeeeeelish. Haha gosh, the house feels so empty with them all in malaysia again. Somehow, I think this is like the most peaceful time for me. It's been so loud and I've been jam-packed with loads of people all week, it actually feels good to have peace and quiet. Yet, it's kinda weirdishly weird too. SWIM LATER!!! :D Haha and see the weirdoes. Oh and i swear, if my skin peels cos of the chlorine in the water, i'll cry. Haha.
I was just blog surfing just now. I read some stuff that made me feel like, i dunno la, like ermmm aiya it's so hard to put in words. It's quite sad actually. It just seems that in the end, big groups cannot last together but break into littler groups. Haha i just wish we could BE that family that we wanna be. Wellll, nvm it doesn't matter much anyway. :)
Haha ok, like ying han's doing, i shall always do updates on my geog project. Haha. Hmm I've researched quite a bit today. Found that like adolescents in new environments tend to adopt subject identities that portray the needs of themselves. So actually, it seems that we don't exactly have a fixed identity with every group we are in, but our identity changes from group to group! WOW! Haha. So around your sec friends you can be one thing, and around your JC friends, you can be another. Haha that was the only example i could think of. No wonder! This explains a lot sia. :D Well then, thats all i can think of now. Haha i shall go off to finish my lunch and watch a movie, then do my econs essay and then SWIM! :) Cheers everyone! :D
You spin my head right round right round. :D