"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Sunday, February 8, 2009 || 12:22 AM

Very quick quick post. Haha. I'm so freaking tired, i'm rushing off to sleep. Haha orientation was a BLAST! :D Haha time passed so fast and i enjoyed it loads. Currently nursing this horrid sunburn that totally hurts like shit. Haha but i'm still swimming tmr!! :) Haha funnnnn. Gosh, so much to catch up with. And i'll be rushing my geog proposal tmr and econs essay which i'm dead for cos i haven't submitted yet!!! DIE!! Haha rush rush rush. Watched inkheart with weirdo today. Haha it's totally lame la plsssss. I didn't really like it. Haha we couldn't watch ben button cos the lame thing was like sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh it's so in demand la. Haha. I shall watch it soon tho. Maybe one day after sch!! :D Damn high nowwwww. Haha k, i have to sleeeppppp. Nights and cheers everyone! :)