"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Sunday, March 29, 2009 || 6:07 PM

This is depressing. :(

I'm really stressed i think, cos it's back to the days of puking during the time of the month again. ARGH. I just puked my guts out this entire morning / afternoon. I am hence unable to do my geog research paper and am only starting now, looking like this weirdo wrapped in blankets hunched over the com. Stupid, dreaded pain. :( So helpless, like something's ripping you up inside and you can do nothing. Glad i went to malaysia (i'm typing this at my bro's com now) at least my mum made me tea and soup noodles to lessen the puking. Imagine if i was at home alone. :/ cries out of gratefulness.

Hmm, i've been unable to update the past few days, busy busy busy. My mood has also been real bad, gah, i know it's getting worse. I hate it when i'm told i'm becoming someone i don't like, joking or not. ARGH. Little things irritate me real badly. Haha. Sometimes, i feel like i'm clawing at the dirt, trying to pull myself out of the pit i'm in, BUT i'm clawing it at the wrong place, making the pit deeper and steeper. TOO many things on my plate, and i can't bring myself to refuse. I wish i had ten brains and am able to split myself up into ten different people. Emotionally, i wish to be less volatile, and more like a calm ocean. AHH, that would be ideal indeed. Haha i'll just settle with wanting to be a better, nicer, calmer person, thank you. :D And i shall be that from now onwards. :D
Well now, on a positive note, I GOT THE SHOES I WANTED!!! :DD Haha i found it at a random store at malaysia, with the last piece that was my size. :) aww happy. Haha shopping still never fails to make me happy. :) Oh, and friends too! :)
Off to do my geog now! before it's too late. Haha cheers!! :)