"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Monday, May 11, 2009 || 11:16 AM

Haha just a quick post before i rush off to the airport to meet the classmates to study! Haha shit i haven't packed my bag yet!! URGH. That's it, i'm gonna be late!! Haha anyway, it's been a great 2 restful days since musicfest! Maybe sat was exactly restful but yea, haha. Had pizza and watched movies with matt and derrick last night. Haha pretty restful fun yea. :) Happy me is ready to tackle the frustration that comes with math and too much of neglecting it. :D I can't wait for this week to begin! Haha, k cheers! :)

Blue skies but the sun isn't coming out, no
Today it's like I'm under a heavy cloud
And yet I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah

CHEERS!! :D