"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Friday, May 1, 2009 || 7:16 PM

I love this song, 'Don't trust me' by 3OH!3 Haha it's damn nice, the whole tune and stuff.




There's so much i wanna say or do, knowing that these are the last few moments of my sweet 17. Haha awww i can't be 17 again. How sadddd... Haha btw i still think zac efron isn't that hot. Haha just pluck out his eyes and then there's nothing much hot left. Haha oh oh i think channing tatum on the other hand, is damn hot. :D Haha there's so much i wanna say. I'm blocked up. Hmm haha going for supper and stuff with the sapphire gang later! Haha i'm now gonna attempt to cook my own spagetti bolognaise tonight for dinner! :) YAY life.

Haha anyway, just wanted to blog about investiture cos i've realised that i haven't even said anything about it yet. Hmm it was a strange frustratingly empty feeling that i felt. I always imagined myself bawling my eyes out and filling buckets. And yet...I only shed a few tears when i was thanking nich for everything, haha, how eh weird. Haha i just didn't feel anything. Taking off my badge, i felt numb man, i mean, it's all over. Just like that. All the stuff that we did, characterised by a single certificate. I just freaking can't believe it. Maybe in part i just couldn't fathom why people just, i dunno, were like happy and stuff, it being the official close to our 'legal bond' together. After this, i think i won't even be talking to some of the people in council alr. Much less shop or chill with them. Urgh, but then again, it's always like that when you leave something familiar and move on, it's just plain weird. I'll always remember my time with my fellow 25ths though, we had some really really wonderful moments together. :) That includes anyone that i've ever gotten pissed at or felt weird around cos whatever happened that made me angry, i now see that that doesn't matter anymore. I realise that, i'll still miss you guys a lot. When i look back at it, no matter how frustrated and tired i was over the work, i embraced it in the end. I love the friends i've made on this journey, and i really appreciate all the stuff you guys have done. Love you all, 25ths! :D I still can't say this is my end to council though, haha, there's still musicfest!!! :DD Haha, i hope that'll be the thing to bring me closure.

Hmm anyway, these last few moments being 17, haha i don't regret anything that i've done or missed out on. Haha there were plenty of tough, frustrated, lonely and emotional moments yes, but more happy, loving ones. And yea, thats good. Haha ok this doesn't make me feel any different. Passing through one night wouldn't make me feel any older. Just that now i'll be legal baby! :D Haha hope that the next year of my life will be a spectacular one! :D And thanks loads to all my friends out there who i totally adore. Haha ok ok, going to cook my spagetti now! CHEERS! :D