"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 || 10:18 PM
I am a tearfully sad soul. It must be the karma man, gotta be the karma. Haha. Freak la, exams have been sad and bad ass to say the least and to top it off, my nose is leaking and i'm dying. Haha ok ok i shall stop exaggerating now. Urgh. Today was freaking draining sia. Two exams in the same day and freaking my worse 2 subjects - chem & econs. I can't say that i'll pass. I'm praying i will. Chem totally blew me away, unexpectedly hard sia yet at the same time i regretted cos it would have been possible for me to do it i guess, if i had practised more. Ahhhh... I hope it won't be a repeat of last year's mid year results. That'll be soooo demoralising. Oh and econs as usual, i realise i'm just freaking not cut out for it. Haha. Anyway, here i'm am feeling supremely sorry for myself when we're only half done. 2 exams left to go so i guess that nothing else to do but make the best of it. Haha MATH tmr! But in the afternoon, so thankfully i can sleep in. Haha. Ok then, CHEERS! :)