"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 || 3:01 PM
Math was okayyyy, haha weird feeling for it. Seriously. Haha and i found my lost I/C so i was pretty happy during the paper, hence the feeling that the paper was ok. Haha but that doesn't mean i'll do well la, hopefully ok? It wasn't as screwed as the first paper la. Oh shiteeeee. Haha and i should be doing h3 right now. Everytime i switch on the com, this is what happens. Seriously. And btw i'm royally screwed for geog tmr.
I want to tear this stupid plaster off and let all that pain out. I'm going mad. Haha. ENOUGHHHHHH of this, haha off to study now. CHEERS!! :D
You've got me wondering why. Boy oh boy do you not know, the frustration. It'll take something big to knock this into you (imagines the big yellow school bus from mean girls).
No time to wish, lets clean our hands and get it down with.