"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Friday, December 4, 2009 || 10:44 PM

FREEDOM.
Haha this is so stupidly late and i haven't like updated in a long while. Haha i've been busy!!! Haha going out and stuff, met up with friends and went out! :)
AWESOME. Haha but yea i'm too lazy to update about all that. OK anyway haha today went for the interview workshop which ended up stretching till 5!! I totally didn't think it'll last till then so ended up i couldn't go with kat and geri to try prom dresses. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY DRESS YET. STRESSSSS. Haha aiyo i rue the day i decided to go for sdd, seriously. I wish i wasn't going. :( And yet i am going, and it'll be fun to hang out with the peeps! Haha though i hate taking pics. Haha. but still...next week will be a BUSY BUSY week. Haha i won't be able to update about prom cos i'm leaving like right after it ends for new zealand baby!! Haha i'll only really be back in SG like on the 28th or 29th of Dec? Haha cos we're going to thailand then to malaysia for my wai gong and wai po's GOLDEN anniversary. Haha it's imba, they've been married for SO long. I totally admire that sia cos thats hard to wake up next to a person like for so many years. Haha. Anyway it'll be really fun!! Haha i think NZ's awesomeeee, last time i went. Haha fond memories. AHEM, like this uber hot dude who was the guide during glacier climbing. Haha. :DD Haha it'll be great. I promise a long post with pics after i come back. Haha i guess??? If i don't lose or spoil my camera like i always do pls. Haha. YAY. :)
Oh and i'm currently looking for a J-O-B. Haha applied for like this internship that was suggested by my dad. It's like at a firm called IDC. Haha i have the interview next week and i'm supposed to research on them now. Haha following the IMBA rules of interview workshop. Haha. Wellll a little tired. AND I wish like totally wish that the people hadn't removed all the episodes of my beloved korean drama 'You're beautiful' from the internet!!! :( I REALLY WANT TO WATCHHHHH. BOOOOO. Haha aiya what to do leeeee... :/ Well when the series comes out on DVD then i shall chiong it! Haha too awesome. :)
Anyway, it's home club flea tmr, manning a stall with YH and 2 girls. Haha selling all those accumulated clothes to get moo-lah. Haha hopefully i sell more than i buy la pls. Haha thats my only worry. Soooo do come down and support!! Haha pretty please! :) Haha chilling out now. Watched survivor:samoa just now. WAH SAY freaking blindside again!! Haha poor jon dude, but he just made the wrong moves. SAD. Haha watched american gladiators too. Freaking i won't last even a second against those imba muscular women. Haha they are IMBA. Well off to watch whatever's on TV now on one of those never-ending episodes of Inuyasha. Haha CHEERSSSS!! :D