"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Monday, January 18, 2010 || 10:56 AM
Whee yesterday was an interesting day considering i had to work. Haha sales were quite good though there were 3 of us at the counter and as usual i couldn't meet the target which was 980. But at least it was near it for once. Haha. I think A shift earns more than M shift really. Welll so quite chilled. Haha cos i had to do the closing i ended up alone at the counter 930 fighting with a stupid computer cos i couldn't key in one of my receipts!!! Haha cannot find the item name in the dratted com at all, called the full timer but she didn't know either!! I was so frustrated cos i tried every name i could think of so 15 mins later, I just left it out in the end and went home. Freaking $120 gone from my total lo, sianzzzz. I feel like swimming now. It's so bloody hot in the mornings. Haha, may go out for prata later, if someone isn't mugging like dog for SATs. LOL. Anyway, going to working hardcore-ly for the next 2 weeks. I have work everyday except for an occasional mon i guess. ARGHhhh. Ok la, working's not that hard as long as it's not giving out bloody flyers. I think i should swim now. Hahah really cannot tahan this heat. CHEERS. :)
For this dance
we’ll move with each other.
There ain’t no other step than one foot,
Right in front of the other.
We put one foot in front of the other,
We move like we ain’t got no other,
We go when we go,
We’re marching on