"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Thursday, March 4, 2010 || 10:54 AM
I scared shitless, i can't sleep, eating is badass. Something's really wrong with me. URGH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok it's chilled, i just alternate between moments of panic and anxiety and like at times i'm so chilled i just can't believe it and i start to get unchilled again. Haha shit i think i'll laugh at this post when i read back in the future so i'm just blogging to rmb this. I know if it gets screwy, there are still options, thats true. I should STOP thinking. Lucky i'm working today. Haha.
Believing in Him makes everything easier, but i can't help but wonder whether this is an incidence where the parent has to spank the naughty kid to correct them on their life path. It may end up hurting but whatever it is, i know it's for the best, i'll try not to break down, i'll try to be strong and leave it to Him.
Haha this is not meant to be an emo post btw, haha i just wanna voice my thoughts, it's too hard to keep it in. Have a great day everyone and ALL THE BEST to all!! CHEERS! :)
There's a dream I've been chasing
And I want so badly for it to be reality.
Trying to let go, trying. Haha.