"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Thursday, March 25, 2010 || 10:50 PM

Wah sayyy tmr is gonna be a chiong day. Haha freaking going to chiong to ben's sports day then chiong home to chiong to work then right after that it's timbre with the Usuals and then sleepover at Vic's. HAHA. I hope i survive and not collapse halfway out of exhaustion. Hahah it's a chilled thing. :)
Today was ahem work again then home. Haha as i went home something made me smile and feel all bubbly with happiness and shizz. Haha so it was a good day! Haha chionging the bak kut teh my mum left me now le. Freaking hungry for some reason. Haha it shall be tea after this, then BED. Wheeeeee. :) Well anyway, borrowed an imba book yesterday, freaking finished the last of it just now at work, and boyyy is it good. Haha i like the plot, the way it winds, twists and stuff. I mean seriously, to write about something like chick lit which has to relate back to daily life, the plot can't be straightforward boy meets girl falls in love shizz. It just doesn't work. Sadly. Haha i thought it was cool, but it's frustrating to imagine being in those ppl's shoes sia, to be so close yet so far away. To not know what others think or feel, to not know why they do the stuff they do. Hmm it was a good book, haha luckily i borrowed 2 more from the same author, shall chiong one tonight. :) Happy me. Haha. Kk anyway, I STILL AWAIT MY PAY. shit. HAHA it bettr come tmr, or i am doomed. Hahahahhaha. Ok then going off to eat le, CHEERSSSS!! :D

OH FREAK ASS, STEVE APPLETON WAS FREAKING IN S'PORE THIS WEEK. I DIDN'T KNOW. :( I WOULD HAVE CHIONGED TO MEET HIM MANZZZ. (ok maybe not, but it still sucks to know when they've left alr. :(((()

Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights so long
Cause there is no guarantee that life's easy.
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone.


it's time to breathe.