"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 || 12:00 AM

Haha it was an awesome birthday!! :) Haha love all the people who made it all so lovely, without all of you, it would have been dead. Haha though i couldn't meet all my loved, i still thought of you guys, trust me. ( mistress!) Haha thanks to the usuals for making it a great time at clarke quay and counting down with me to my birthday on sat, to lian,kx and susu for the awesome outing the next day, saving me from vegetation at home, as well as to the family for the awesome dinner, reminescing( think i spelt this wrongly) , and cake cutting. HAHA and to the weirdo cheng vi ting for literally spicing up the aftermath today with the lovely thai food!! :DD Haha and of cos to the peeps who remebered and wished. :))) Haha love you alll manzzz!! :DD There were little quirks in between here and thr which made it so uniquely special. :) Haha wheeeeeee, i'm so tired right now, hahaha lack of sleep sia. Haha kk going to bed now!! :) NIGHTS PEEPS! :)

First Floor
Room Sixteen
Smells like danger
Even better
Set your goals
Bless our souls
I’m in trouble
But it feels like heaven

Did it again, love
I got it all wrong
But it felt so right
I can’t believe it
And all the mistakes
That went on for too long
Wish there was a way
I could delete it

It may seem to you that I am in a place
Where I’m losing the direction of my life
But I’m sure that this is nothing but a phase
“Right back at ya”