"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Sunday, May 23, 2010 || 9:49 PM
I did it, i finally dragged myself online, took a deep breath and all is over. Now to get on with life. :) I feel happy sorta liberated-ish eventhough i just closed the doors to a lot of dreams that flicker through your mind sometimes you know? Another decision that just shrank the playing field. Well like we were talking about today, maybe your predestinated life path leads you along i guess? Haha if it's true then pls i pray that it won't be a path with too much sorrow. haha i think whoever's reading it now's prob going like 'what? what the freak is she talking about?' haha aiya this post is rubbish.
I 'humiliated' myself big time, i feel different, about everything after what happened. Maybe on day i'd bring myself to talk about it. It's hell to not share this thing out (get understanding and shizz) and yet, ARGH thr's just this shrill voice screaming 'avoid avoid avoid' in my head. I need a crate load more booze for that. haha and even then, i'll still turn merlion and black out before the truth comes out. Loser dog-ish sia. :/ Haha whee anyway the current BIG change should be calling tmr and i plan to accept, maybe i'll love it? :D wheeeeeeeeeee. I do hope it all goes to plan. :) well i've said sufficient crap hahaha going to sleep now, i'm deprived. Haha CHEERS!!
Haha oh dear i hope that the world doesn't end in 2012, what a waste of time this all'd be then. Haha.
tell me goodbye - big bang