"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 || 11:04 AM
Peppermints in the parlour is a great book! Haha just read it again, last time was so long ago. haha got the sequel to it too!! Just starting on it now. haha and i'm giving up on bai quan nu wang. haha badass la, just no eye candy la. Haha and i'm back in love with big bang after seeing their latest release 'tell me goodbye'. haha oh gosh they look so HOT thr siaaa cannot maintain!! :D Shit la, i'm working later... haha will just have to bring along my sequel to read! :) and i need to get my internet on the phone fixed asap. TSK badass. OK break today and i will go and get it done. YES. Haha anyway, no news is good news? I guess? Currently still awaiting reply from nus. Otherwise i'll just go with the flow and pick ntu. Haha it's chilled la. Actually i wish...Aiya no use wishing it doesn't help. OH gosh i wish i wasn't so... aiya weak is more of the word. I think i'm not being self reliant, hence the hurt when the flow hits sharp corners. Dammit i need more backbone and start stop being this way and break out of this loserfied sttitude man. YES come on, let's get on with it. haha a few bruises and you recede like a snail into its shell. Dammit, have to get out thr!! Haha ok i think i need to go to work now! :) CHEERS!! :D
'A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind
I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you.'