"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 || 12:47 PM
Haha lemme just get it straight, i don't like work. Period. Haha i mean there're some moments when you feel the sunshine through the clouds but then, it's pretty much shit. Haha as in it's manageable, i won't die. But that doesn't mean i like it. Haha i guess the greatest lesson that i've learnt so far is that it SERIOUSLY PAYS TO BE A NICE PERSON. Nice to your neighbours and stuff. Like the law dude said in the straits times 'To do good, do no harm, and do no evil to my neighbour.' I can see how ppl forget the 'golden rule'. I mean usually we're so absorbed in getting and enjoying what we want, we actually forget to put ourselves in other's shoes. I know ppl have said this before but when i actually really really thought about it and really realised it, i can see what they mean. Aiya. I think i am too naive. As in in sch it was ok, never saw really anything of the ugly side, but out at work, it's seriously bad - the way they all cut each other down. Thank gosh i'm only doing this for a short time. If i had to stay here for like longer, i'd feel suicidal. HONEST. Haha. I think it's time, this job has made me ready to go back to sch. :D hahaha!!! ok gtg for lunch with family then it's WORK with the bitches. CHEERS! :)