Hey
Still feelin myself I'm like outta control
Can't stop now more shots lets go
Ten more rounds can I get a Kato
Paparazzi trying to make me pose
Came to party to I came no more
Celebrate coz that's all I know
Tip the groupies takin off their clothes
Grand finale' like superbowl
Go hard run the show
That's right wild out got money to blow
More light more ice when I walk in the door
No hype I do it big all over the globe
Yeah!
I said it
Go tell it
Confetti
Who ready?
I'm ready!
You ready!
Lets get it!
You know I know how
To make em stop and stare as I zone out
The club can't even handle me right now
Watchin you watchin me we go all out
The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Haha i love this song ttm! Just as much as i like tom kaulitz!!! I wanna meet himmmmmmm!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh gosh. Haha i love looking at his pictures, he's really cute. Haha lemme share the love baby :


OOH SO HOT! :D hahaha ok i need to chill pill asap. Hahaha in a happy mood today, like really happy. I'd just be happier if i can just see him. Just once manzzz. :) omg i sound like a crazed fan. haha i'm chilled la. Haha. Ok gtg fo work alr....:( BYEEEEEEEEE!! :)