"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 || 4:53 PM
The busy-ness of the week is dying down! :) haha after the essay is done, i feel like i can relax and chill a little. After this, gonna chiong some readings and prep for my acting tmr. Argh, i still have no idea why i took it in the first place!!!! SHIT.... Haha aiya,no use regretting it now... but I NEED TO S-U it or smth. Can't understand it at all!!!! So loserfied to su in the 1st sem leh... OK need to chill asap. Haha. K off for a nap now!! :) CHEERSSSSS!
I remember we were driving driving in your car
Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone.