"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"
“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."
"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"
Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore “One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting"
Ok it's a chilled thing, haha the puppy with still no name is just too cute... haha when he laid his little head on my hand and snuggled down to sleep, i literally felt my heart swell with LOVE! Haha!!!! He's 2 months old only, very very friendly, and apparently he barked his first bark yesterday morning. :) Haha very quiet dog, just whimpers sometimes, but is sooo cute. playing 'soccer' with him, seeing his little body draped on the ball cos he's too tiny to grab the ball so he dribbles it back. His friendly 'kisses' and his PUPPY DOG EYES sia, hahaha so sweet. Just a day and i was in love. SIGHHHHH... I wish i had more time with him... Came back from malaysia this morning haha i wanted to stay thr this week but got hall stuff and projects to do so no choice. :( Oh well, i'm still looking forward to the trip to the zoo this fri!!!! :) hope it'll go nice and smooth, the weather won't be too hot and most of all, the kids would have lots of funnnn!!! Wheeeeee... :) OK off to do my project part now! CHEERS!!! ;D
I won't use words again They don't mean what I meant They don't say what I said They're just the crust of the meaning With realms underneath Never touched Never stirred Never even moved through
If language were liquid It would be rushing in Instead here we are In a silence more eloquent Than any word could ever be
These words are too solid They don't move fast enough To catch the blur in the brain That flies by and is gone Gone.