"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Thursday, November 4, 2010 || 2:43 PM
I'm dying...of all days to go for acting lecture, it'll have to be the one where NO content is tested in the final exam. GREAT.
Haha damn sian... Oh anyway, done and handed up all three essays this week! WHEE, i should feel a HUGE sense of relief and yet...i'm still waiting for it. Haha. Another 2 more essays and a presentation for next week to do. I haven't even started. ARGH feeling stressed again. Haha shouldn't have started this post but the lecture's just so sian leh. Freaking MADAM BUTTERFLY this week. Oh my tianzzz. I don't even get the discussion thats going on. This is loserfied. Haha i think i'll go browse the online shops now, maybe i'll sneak off during some break. Haha CHEERS! :)
"Oh, Butterfly, my little wife, I shall return with the roses, when the earth is full of joy, when the robin makes his nest."