"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Thursday, November 25, 2010 || 11:51 AM

The week is ending, i'm dying with the research for the HS101 essay due on monday. I hope i can finish....
No, IT IS IMPERATIVE TO FINISH! Yes hardworking now manzzz, mugging must start. Hmm maybe should try studying in the study room if the atmosphere is really that conducive for mugging.

ON a random note, I miss so many ppl now. Haha i'm feeling so unfulfilled!!!! WHYYYY of all times. :( Sometimes it's like being in ntu feels so isolating and so routine. Haha i think the research on yishun is making me miss home. Then again, i've realised recently that my bed at home is getting less comfortable to sleep in for some weird reason?! I think cos Sosi (my bolster) is here with me in hall. Hahahahahahaha. Thats it, I need to get some soft toy for home sleeping!! :)

I need more self control. Haha i realise that when i get in this "empty" mood i do all sorts of rubbish like over buying or some shizz. Why can't i seem to direct this at filling my head with USEFUL EXAM INFO?! Haha urgh. Oh well.
Anyway, just a random thought recently, do we really let the people around us influence so much so that we don't pursue the things we feel this "pull" towards? It's pretty strange but kinda true. Sometimes I feel like i doubt myself and my direction not because people around me are trying to make me do so but cos unconsciously it happens that they give me reason to doubt. Urgh i'm sure i don't make sense here. Too much soci now, it's taking away my belief in personal freedom. Anyway we still have an individual choice purportedly, i guess we at least get to choose what we ultimately wanna do or try. So if you really want it, chill and go for it! Wheeeeeeee. :) Anyway, off for acting lec now!! cheers!!!!

:)

take care, my bus.