"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Saturday, February 12, 2011 || 6:26 PM
I felt this week was an EEEE-pic one haha. I think i learnt a lot. Haha. It was quite a downer after the ankle incident when i realised i couldn't participate in the cheer competition afterall. I think i'll always rmb that feeling and pray that i never feel that too much in my life hahaha. It wasn't about really needing to be part of the routine. Honest. I feel all the trainings till late nights and all paid off when i think about all that i've learnt in cheer. :) i was just crying like a baby thinking i let myself down, not too mention stressing the rest esp. weng weng out. Well, they did put up a really really good performance in the end and i am very proud of them, i don't know how to say it out loud, never been the one to be very mushy haha so i'm saying it here, tucked away in my blog. :) I miss trainings actually haha just like i thought i would. Haha i like the way the team is and i totally hope to be back again next year to compete with them again, this time for real! :D Oh and i realise now that i love team sports. First netball and now cheer haha, it's fun! :) Hahaha ok anyway, it's back to studying and mugging for soci now! Prob totally far behind haha, time to chiongggg!! :) it's also time to try to walk again w/o crutches and get the ankle strong again too! haha got so much work cut out, it'll still be busy after this!
CHEERS! :)
OH AND
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY IN ADVANCEEEE!!! :DDD