"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Thursday, May 16, 2013 || 12:40 AM
Back after a whirlwind trip in Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) and Portugal (Lisbon), beautiful awesome places in their own ways :) The difference is that too many things have transpired. I feel so overwhelmed I can't breathe sometimes, my brain isn't functioning and I can't remember so many things. I have no idea if I'm blocking these thoughts out of my head or whatever I have done. I think I'm off the precipice, swirling towards that bottom like the tea leaves in a cup. Now I'm too tired to care, but I dread the moment when I finally do. It was so familiar, so comforting, I just let it wash over me. I can't stand the fact that whichever way I look at this, people dear to me will hurt :( How do I carry on? I feel like running away now that things are at a head. Just be swept away by the winds of change~ urgh, pipe dream.
Love is just too crazy a thing sometimes.