"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 || 11:55 PM
It's crazyyy~~ Can't believe I'm actually turning 22! Haha. It's been a packed few days but I hope to absorb as much as possible this entire period while on exchange :) Just came back from Paris and Ireland before that - an epic close to 2 weeks that were so awesome and perfect to spend the last moments of being 21 :) So glad that I chose to come here and to have met all the lovely ppl *moments of blessedness* :)
Looking back, being grateful and having memories that can bring a smile and a happy tear to the eye - I really love having a birthday for this reason haha else on a normal basis I don't think i ever really truly feel the need to reflect :) As always, I thank God for looking after my family, friends and for his ever-lasting guidance and love. Love and hugs to family and friends - those who made those particular differences that made life even more colourful and vibrant :')
As for birthday resolutions, I don't really have any other than the usual - To fully enjoy life, love freely and bask in those moments of sunshine but not shield away from the occasional rain :)
Cheers everyone, have an awesomeeee day :)
 |
| Picnic by the Eiffel Tower, Paris |