"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning"

“I'd like to help you doctor
Yes I really really would
But the din in my head
It's too much and it's no good
I'm standing in a windy tunnel
Shouting through the roar
And I'd like to give the information
You're asking for."



"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust"

Hannah Murphy ♥ / 2/5/1991 / Singapore
“One writes of scars healed, a loose parallel to the pathology of the skin, but there is no such thing in the life of an individual. There are open wounds, shrunk sometimes to the size of a pin-prick but wounds still. The marks of suffering are more comparable to the loss of a finger, or of the sight of an eye. We may not miss them, either, for one minute in a year, but if we should there is nothing to be done about it.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender Is the Night




"To love would be an awfully big adventure"

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 || 12:24 AM

Bite chunks out of me
You're a shark and I'm swimming
My heart still thumps as I bleed
And all your friends come sniffing

Triangles are my favorite shape
Three points where two lines meet
Toe to toe, back to back,
let's go, my love; it's very late
'Til morning comes,
let's tessellate

Go alone my flower
And keep my whole lovely you
Wild green stones alone my lover
And keep us on my heart

Three guns and one goes off
One's empty, one's not quick enough
One burn, one red, one grin
Search the graves while the camera spins

Chunks of you will sink down to seals
Blubber rich in mourning, they'll nosh you up
Yes, they'll nosh the love away but it's fair to say
You will still haunt me

 Triangles are my favorite shape
Three points where two lines meet
Toe to toe, back to back,
let's go my love; it's very late
'Til morning comes, let's tessellate


"Cause you always want what you're running from
And you know this is more than you can take"