"To love would be an awfully big adventure"
Saturday, October 12, 2013 || 7:27 PM
Where do you draw the line - to keep some of you to yourself yet give your all to the ones you love and to life itself? I know not to and don't want to expect. It's always so perfect at those moments spent in cocoons, but sometimes it's like the moment when Professor X hooks himself up to Cerebro - so many voices at once - thinking of all that's thought, unsaid and said, it becomes too much, drowning out into a endless frenzy that I'd be glad to just live like Magneto with that helmet glued to my head thankyouverymuch. It becomes dark sometimes, storm clouds gathering and the wind picking up, then I feel the panic cos the tornado shelter isn't all ready yet. What's coming next? Why the fear? So determined to not to give in to these moments that feel like quicksand sucking at my toes. These few rays of sunshine I'll hug and steal away into the far-reaches of my mind where the ugliness can't taint them.